Monday, October 27, 2008

My idle-my parent

My parent was an important influence on me as a child. They were so patient and courageous in everything that happened to them. I was told once about their previous life when my mother, who was the youngest child had to do all the housework all by herself. My father on the other hand, had to walk miles away from his house to school across river and bushes early in the morning. He also had done many jobs to find money to pay for the school fees. Until now, they are still facing all the difficulties in their life patiently. They also love to help others and even help the person who had cheated or behave badly towards them. I listened to their stories once and I can feel how they strive in their life. Today, because of their influence, I strive to do my best in my life and I will make my parent the happiest person in this world.

No comments: