Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sweet memories...

Sweet memory….. I’m not sure which one of my memories can be the sweet memory for me. What can I remember is when the first time I cook rice. My mother taught me about that. Firstly, she told me to wash the rice about three or four times. Then, she asked me to test the water level with my finger because if the water too much, the rice will be flaccid then. And, if the water is less, the rice later will be hard. Next, I just let the rice cooker for about 30 minutes or less. I’ve tried couple of times to cook the rice. But now, I can do it rightly and good to eat it. Besides that, I can still remember when I was sick. That was when I’m about six or seven years old. I had fever that time and my father brought me to the clinic. The doctor gave medicine to me, but then I can’t swallow it. Then, my father had to go back to the clinic once again to change the medicine with liquid medicine. The medicine wasn’t delicious of course, but if I took it, my father promises me to buy anything for me after I recovered from the fever.

No comments: